The Jared Michael Gniewek Karaoke Warzone

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Why you hire me!



So here's why ya hire me ta run yer karaokes.

1. Distinct mixes for each singer compensating for their mic control skillz. And keeping the backing track on point despite almost every karaoke backing track being mastered differently. I do that.


2. Nice book of over 13,000 distinct songs updated weekly.


3. I swear tonz and keep people pumped ta sing!

4. A fair queue. I don't sing too much or play favorites. I wanna hear everyone in da world sing their hearts out. Can't do that when yer throwin ups to yer buds and strokin yer own ego instead a those a payin customers. 


5.  Decent gear. Good mics, good mixer, full sound system available too. I got what ya need ta make the whole thing fer real.


No comments:

Post a Comment